Who will take care of the problem.

If you live in a rented apartment in residential complex in Denmark you must report the occurrence of bed bugs to the building management. In a cooperative or property with condominiums the co-owners’ association is the one to be notified. If you neglect to inform that you have bed bugs, you may incur a liability in damages if the animals spread throughout the property.

It is the property, which, according to “the Danish Rent Act”, has an obligation to provide control.
If you live in your own house you have to either take care of the problem yourself – further instructions can be found on the Internet – or you can turn to one of the companies that deal with this kind of pest control.
Controlling bed bugs is not easy, and in most cases it will probably be advisable to seek professional help.